Neodymium Channel Magnets with 80 Lbs. Pull Force | Strong Rectangular Pot Magnets
This rare earth channel magnet is made of two pieces of super strong N52 neodymium magnet bars encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which doubles the holding force to 80 lbs, which is 40 pound stronger than the two individual magnets! The 3 holes on the channel are countersunk as #6.
At the same time, the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The three #6 countersunk holes at the two ends and the middle of the magnet allow it for a flush installation.
- Super Strong: Well engineered, 80 Lbs pull force or holding power with a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel. It won't break like the regular magnet does
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 5 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness are configured in the way it is applicable to most applications.
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed.
- For generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various applications
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best power for this type of magnet. We put handles on them and they are perfect for us. Other bar magnets are bigger, more fragile and not as strong. I am really pleased.