Neodymium Channel Magnets with 80 Lbs. Pull Force | Strong Rectangular Pot Magnets
This rare earth channel magnet is made of two pieces of super strong N52 neodymium magnet bars encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which doubles the holding force to 80 lbs, which is 40 pound stronger than the two individual magnets! The 3 holes on the channel are countersunk as #6.
At the same time, the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The three #6 countersunk holes at the two ends and the middle of the magnet allow it for a flush installation.
- Super Strong: Well engineered, 80 Lbs pull force or holding power with a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel. It won't break like the regular magnet does
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 5 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness are configured in the way it is applicable to most applications.
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed.
- For generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various applications