Neodymium Channel Magnets with 65 lb Holding Power | Strong Rectangular Pot Magnets
This neodymium channel magnet is made of a super strong grade N52 neodymium magnet bar encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which triples the holding force to 65 lbs, which is 45 pounds stronger than an equivalent standard magnet! The two holes at the two ends of the channel are threaded as #6-40.
At the same time, the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The two threaded holes at the two ends of the magnet for the #6-40 machine screws.
- Strong: This well engineered neodymium channel magnet exhibit 65 lb holding power for a direct touching and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface.
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel. It won't break like the regular magnet does
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 3.25 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness are configured in the way it is applicable to most applications.
- Easy to Use: Just use #6-40 machine screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed.
- For generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various applications