Neodymium Channel Magnets with 65 lb Holding Power | Strong Rectangular Pot Magnets
This neodymium channel magnet is made of a super strong grade N52 neodymium magnet bar encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which triples the holding force to 65 lbs, which is 45 pounds stronger than an equivalent standard magnet! At the same time, the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The two #6 holes at the two ends of the channel facilitate the easy application of the magnet.
- Super Strong: This channel magnet exhibit 65 Lbs pulling force for a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel and won't break like the regular magnet will
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 3.25 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness fit most applications
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed
- Magnetic fasteners for generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations and magnetic cabinet door latch
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various industry applications
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm very pleased with these magnets, I'm going to mount six of these, using three across the top and three across the bottom, about three inches apart from top to bottom on the inside door of my gun safe and hang loaded 10mm and 9mm pistol magazines on them. I have other neodymium magnets and know their strength, but it's still fun to see my loaded pistol mags SNAP to these magnets, no chance of them falling off.
Simple to mount and very well made, these will last the life of my gun safe and will still be in use when I'm gone and my grandson has my guns and gun safe.
These work great. I zip tied them to my metal cart shelves and my tools are held just fine.
for the size this is a very strong Magnet MCLN-325