Strong Neodymium Channel Magnets with Countersunk Holes 70 LB Holding Power Each Doors, Cabinets or Gun Mount Magnets Screws Included 6 Pack MMR-A Style
Need Them Faster use your Amazon Prime click this link
Or Save 10-15% on your order & get them in 4-6 business days Just click the green "Add to Cart" above
- >> Constructed of a Super Strong Neodymium Block Magnet Embedded in a Steel Channel
- >> Strong Holding Power, with each Magnet being Capable of Lifting up to 70 lbs Each
- >> Magnet is Recessed Inside of a Heavy Gauge Channel for Protection and Enhanced Holding Power
- >> 2 #6 Countersunk Holes are Located on Each end of the Channel Magnet for Easy Mounting
- >> Steel Channel Protects the Magnet from Damage, Ensuring it Lasts Longer than a Standard Magnet
These (MMR-A Style) neodymium channel magnets have two countersunk holes on the steel channels instead of the magnets which probably will crack when tightening up the screws.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I use these on the cabinets on the boat. Perfect pull and stuff stays in there .