This listing includes 50 pieces of domino magnets made of ceramic magnets with medium blue plastic cover.
Each magnet is housed in strong medium blue plastics and has a protective base to prevent marring the surface of your refrigerators or file cabinets. We call them ��domino magnets�� because that's about the size of them. Each magnet has a strong 4 pound holding force. The plastic cover provides the protection on the magnet so it will not break or cause black marks on your hands. The plastics also provides a perfect surface to have your logo or name printed on it.
This item is used mostly in the field to hold maps or drawings. These also make excellent trade show give-aways or teacher awards for good students. It's ready for your business or school logo! . The magnet specs:
- Material: Hard ferrite magnet or ceramic magnet, grade 8.
- Polarity: Two pole magnet is used so the holding force is stronger than one pole magnet which was provided by other vendors
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Holding Power: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2x1x0.45"
- Application: map or drawings holders, ads specialities, offices, homes and schools for holding purposes
CMS Magnetics does NOT handle the screen printing of these magnets.
Commercial use only! Please keep them away from pacemakers and children.
The magnet specs: Material: Ferrite magnet or ceramic magnet, grade 8. Polarity: two poles on one side Rating: 3,850 gauss Holding Power: 4 lbs. Application: ad specialities, offices, homes and schools for holding purposes.
- Powerful: Can Hold Up to 37 Pages of 20 LB Paper on a Steel Cabinet. 12 Pages on Magnetic Whiteboard. Right Size and Easy to Grab
- Colorful: Each Magnet is Securely Embedded in a medium blue Plastic Case, Great for Planner Boards, Projects or for Other Management
- Plenty of Applications: Great for Ads and Ready for your Logo! Great for use in Offices, Schools, Restaurants, or Around the Home
- Economical: Low Cost but Great Holding Power. Will NOT Slide Down from Your Fridge
- High Quality: Made with ISO 9001 Quality Systems Means its Made to the Highest Standard