45 LB Channel Magnet 2x1/2x1/4" w/ 2 Threaded Hole #6-40 | Rectangular Neodymium Pot Magnet
MCLN-200TH, a Great Magnetic Assembly for Magnetic Holders and Fasteners. It can be used as Furniture hardware, door or drawer closures, tool holders.
Stop that door from opening while on the road in your RV with these door magnets or select magnetic closure for cabinet doors that are a little less strong for the wine cabinets at home!
This magnetic cabinet door latch is made of a super strong neodymium magnet encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which triples the holding force to 45 lbs, which is 15 pounds stronger than an equivalently sized standard magnet! At the same time, the steel channel also protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day uses. It’s perfect for use as a magnetic cabinet closures, and a tool holder. There are two threaded holes at the ends of the magnet to allow for a flush installation to maximize holding power of this magnetic door latch.
- Neodymium Magnet: The neodymium magnet used in the channel is grade N52, the highest and strongest grade available
- Super Strong: This channel magnet exhibit 65 Lbs pulling force for a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel and won't break like the regular magnet will
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 2 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness fit most applications
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed
- Magnetic fasteners for generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations and magnetic cabinet door latch
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various industry applications
Currently using these all over the boat easy & secure