45 LB Countersunk Hole Channel Magnet 2 x 1/2 x 1/4" | Rectangular Neodymium Pot Magnet
This neodymium channel magnet is made of a super strong grade N52 neodymium magnet bar encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which triples the holding force to 45 lbs, which is 15 pounds stronger than an equivalent standard magnet! At the same time, the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The two #6 countersunk holes at the ends of the magnet provide a easy way to use the magnet.
- Super Strong: This channel magnet exhibit 65 Lbs pulling force for a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel and won't break like the regular magnet will
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 3.25 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness fit most applications
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed
- Magnetic fasteners for generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works, metal decorations and magnetic cabinet door latch
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various industry applications
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have purchased over 50 of these magnets over the last couple of years. They were offered on Amazon at 8 for $12.87, including shipping, or $1.61 each. No longer. The price on Amazon is now 4 for $9.68, including shipping, or $2.42 each. I just bought 12 of these directly from CMS Magnetics for $26.40, including shipping, or $2.20 each. Not as good as the "old price," but the best price I can find today. (Can't find gas for 99¢/gallon anymore, either.)
Personal favorite, lots of uses.
10/10 would buy again.
Multi use magnet of excellent holding power. Use them to hold panels together for welding, holding knives to the wall of the kitchen, holding removable access panels. etc. Great price on these multi-tasking wonders.
These are great little magnets. Very strong. I'll be getting more soon.
very strong Magnet
For the money a person can't go wrong.