36 AWG Copper Magnet Wire For Science Project, Crafts Enameled Winding Wire
CMS Magnetics® 36 Gauge Copper Magnet Wire is perfect for implementing into your projects and ideas. Our magnet wire is made of high quality copper which in enameled in Amber color and has a working temperature of 356° Fahrenheit.
Used by engineers and hobbyists alike, magnet wire has an immense amount of applications from industrial utilization to personal DIY projects. Commonly used to make copper coils, this magnet wire can perfectly be used to wound coils for motors, transformers, inductors, speakers, and electromagnets. Copper is a great conductor and is currently the standard material used for power systems all over the world.
- Gauge 36 Enameled Copper Wire for Personal Projects and Kids' Science Project
- Working Temperature: 180 Degree Celsius or 356 Degree Fahrenheit
- Diameter = 0.0051", Length = 12381 Feet, Resistance = 466.34 Ohms per 1000 ft
- Insulation - Amber Color Enamel Coated
- Top Quality and 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed