Xtremely powerful NeoDitch Magnets made with Neodymium Rare Earth magnets (NdFeB) are many times stronger than the tube-over-tube design Ditch Magnets with a magnetic core and an outer sleeve. Companies with magnets that utilize an outer sleeve have less capture and more wash off of the metal shavings. The tube-over-tube magnets are weaker because the outer sleeve creates a gap between the magnetic core and the outside of the sleeve which greatly reduces the operating surface strength and holding value. Our Xtreme NeoDitch Magnet is so powerful that a plastic Wiper-Handle is used to clean off the captured metal which only takes seconds:
Cleaning the Xtreme NeoDitch Magnet is done using the Wiper-Handle to push the metal shavings from one end of the magnetic bar to the opposite end through the permanently attached open architecture handle and then returning the Wiper-Handle to its original position and it’s ready to go back to work.
- During the cleaning cycle there is nothing to take apart or misplace, and there are no loose parts to drop on the floor or into the process.
- No reassembly required.
- Just 1 moving part: The Wiper-Handle.
- Lighter and safer to operate with HSE incorporated into its design.
The UHMWPE plastic Wiper is also a Handle which minimizes the number of parts and the overall weight of the assembly. The Wiper-Handle is used for lifting the Ditch Magnet and for cleaning off the captured metal shavings.
A removable locking collar is located outside the magnetic bar on one end to retain the Wiper-Handle. This locking collar is easily removed for replacing the Wiper-Handle if it wears out.
A single stainless steel ¾-10 thread protector set screw is installed in a bottom tapped hole on one magnetic bar end. This set screw is removable for installation of any ¾-10 male threaded component such as an eye bolt for tie off if desired.
- Working Length = 24.375”
- Total Length = 26.50”
- Stainless Steel Handle = 8” square
- UHMWPE Wiper-Handle (Whandle TM) = 12” wide x 10.25” high
- Weight = 30 pounds
1. If you are interested in purchasing a Ditch Magnet from us, please give us a call to get a quote on shipping.
2. The lead time for this item is from 7 days up to 21 days.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to clean and gets everything my job is easier