This listing contains 100 sets of BM-3MAG-1 badge magnets, which is one of the most popular designs and used mostly. It uses 3 instead of 2 dot magnets, so it holds better than the 2 magnet version. In this design, the magnet are recessed in the navy blue plastics, which gives this badge magnet a sleek looking and feel.
Like the other types these magnets are majorly used as badge attachments to replce the needle pins to avoid piearcing through your valuable shirts. Each set of the products inlcudes a magnet bar which has three dot neodymium magnets glued on a metal insert inside the plastic cover. The back plate of the set is made of stainless steal with 3M peel-n-stick ashesives pre-applied.
CMS BM-3Mag-1 badge magnet is the high end product of the kinds since the material used. The magnets are triple layer coating for the better protection. All the metal parts are made with stainless steel instead of regular steel. This makes it the number one choice in all seaons and environment.
- Material: Top quality neodymium magnets, 3M adhesives and stainless back plates
- Dimensions: 1.8" Long X 1/2" Wide X 5/32"Thick.
- Holding Power: 7 lbs.
- Features: Navy blue plastics provides a sleek looking and feel. The adhesives are pre-applied on the back plates with a peel-off tab on the liner. Back plates are made of stainless steel and will never rust in any environment
- Applications: Badge attachments applicable for major types of name badges. They are also used as a handy holder for steel door or window screens, or air vent covers, etc.
- 100 pieces of magnets and 100 pieces of back plates are packed in a case as two layers.
- Commercial use only! Keep them away from pacemakers and children.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We use these on the name badges for our scout troop and they hold better then ANYTHING else we have found. Best price and fast delivery we could find.